Java GUI Application
Java Code For Building a Simple GUI Application-Example
- A Graphical User Interface of an application built using Java is made up of layers of containers. The first layer is the window used to move the application around the screen of your computer.
- It is a top-level container that gives all other containers and graphical components a place to work in. For a desktop application, this top-level container is usually made using the JFrame class.
- How many layers a GUI has depends on your design. You can place graphical components such as text boxes, labels and buttons directly into the JFrame, or they can be grouped in other containers depending on how complex the application GUI needs to be.
- How to build an application out of a JFrame, two JPanels and a JButton, which determines the visibility of the components held in the two JPanels. Follow along with what is happening in the code by reading the implementation comments, indicated by two slashes at the beginning of each comment line.
- It shows how to build an application out of a JFrame, two JPanels and JButton. The button determines the visibility of the components held within the two JPanels.