What qualities would you look for in your senior ?
Reason for asking this question:
- To know how much you understand the work responsibility.
- They want to insure that you should not blame the senior if you feel loaded with more work.
Key points that you can expect are:
- Time management
- Self discipline
- Impartial and Objective
- Train, develop and mentor
Qualities of the senior that will lead to success are:
- Decision maker
- Business acumen
- Trust Advisor
- Metric Oriented
- My senior should be friendly and helpful in nature.
- Senior should understand capability of work output of juniors.
- They should know my strength and my interest. So that he can give me the work where I am interested. In this way, I can give more work output.
- He must have team spirit, the success and failure should not belong to individual, but credit should be given to all team member.
- Senior should help their juniors to make them learn more, explain to work in smart way and help them whenever required