What is your ideal company ?
These suggestions can help you find a way to describe your ideal company and provide an answer that will impress your interviewer:
- Be sincere.
- Demonstrate alignment.
- Focus on what you can offer.
Points to emphasize:
- Know the company’s mission and objectives, and describe how they reflect your vision of the ideal company.
- Learn about the firm’s structure and inner workings so that you can address your desire for growth opportunities.
- Relate your personal goals to your response.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to demonstrate your esteem for the company.
The way you must not answer:
- I would like to find a workplace that values me for who I am. A company that won’t blame me for things a lot and notices how much of a hard worker I am.
Your answers can be like this:
- A ideal company is one that values individual employees and encourages them to speak up and share ideas, but that also has a commitment to sustainability.
- I know sustainability is part of your mission and something you consider in every project the company undertakes.
- A deal company would present exciting challenges that allow me to use my interest in and experience with growing sustainability efforts, and I see how my experience developing metrics could be useful here to propel the business forward.
- I’d like to work for a company that plans for its future. With the economy as it is, the best companies are going to be those that are constantly evolving to the new marketplace. I would also like to work for a company that recognizes achievements and provides full growth opportunities within its corporate structure.
- Well, according to me, the ideal company is a company which provides a healthy and motivated environment to their employees and give best opportunities to enhance their career. The ideal job is the job where the employee gets more benefits and opportunities to prove themselves. So where these conditions are present that is the best location for me.