What are the most important things for you as a manager ?
The most important thing for you as a manager is:
- Cultivating a Team
- Listening Skills
- Empowering Your Staff
- Delegating and Goals
- Relationships, Not Friendships
- Planning for the Future
- Handling the Grey Area
I will figure out what success would look like for my team, and make sure you clearly convey it to them.
I will give constructive feedback to my team members so that they will know where to improve.
I will provide work that is relevant to both the company and their growth.I will collect both the strength and weakness of my team members.
- I believe there are many aspects and factors to any manager based on his/her field, industry and the level of Management or in another word, the level of responsibility this person hold for a specific team and the whole organization.
- In my point of view the most important for a manager to succeed in his/her role are:
- His/her team should be satisfied and keep performing.
- The project he/she is working on with his/her team is successfully managed and finished on time with minimum costs and the maximum quality.