Is there anything that you do not like about your last or current job ?
Reason for asking this question is:
- To find out about your professional dislikes.
- To know some insight into why you are looking for another job.
- The interviewer will assume themselves that you have some dislike about your current job, and because of this you are in search of another job.
- You should also use this opportunity to demonstrate how well suited you are to the role you are applying for, as well as the company.
- Whatever you say, try to frame your decision to leave your current role in positive terms.
- Instead of saying that you hate your job and just want to change, you could say that while you learned many valuable skills in your current position, you are now seeking a role that would challenge you and enable you to better use all your capabilities, in an environment in which you could really thrive and grow - a win-win situation for both you and your potential employer.
- If you say that you do not like the inefficiency of certain systems in your office, then this will convey the interviewer that you value efficiency and accuracy.
- You can also explain the improvements that you have taken to come across this problem.
- If you are applying for a job in a large company then we can say as you wish to work in a large organization and the various reasons that the interviewer considered as positive point.
- While I really enjoyed working at Carlton United, unfortunately it offered few opportunities for growth and development. I volunteered for multiple projects for other teams on my own time in order to grow my project management abilities, but these were limited by the size of the company. At a larger company like Pacific, I believe that I would have the opportunity to make greater use of my team management experience, and continue to refine my project management skills.