How do you lead the team ?
How do you lead the team ?
- Team leader, it’s your responsibility to ensure work gets done by the set deadlines.
- To ensure your customers remain satisfied.
- Do you take a more relaxed approach by simply being friendly to your team.
- Organizing fun team events, or allowing staff to occasionally leave early after a successful result.
- Conflict resolution.
- Decision making.
- People management.
Leader training the team
- Give Full freedom to use their talents, to the team members.
- Give permission to make mistakes.
- Give them what they need to be a successful.
- Environment for fun and enjoyment to be created.
- Tech them that everything is hard but before it’s easy.
- Give them permission to something to learn and grow on.
- Teach them, be honest and encourage candor.
- Show them fearless, to give encourage to them be brave.
- Get personal as you are being professional.
Give Full freedom to use their talents, to the team members
- The best leaders step aside and to allow their team to do what they do best.
- Control leads to compliance.
- But autonomy leads to engagement and in return, unleashing greatness.
Give permission to make mistakes
- Make sure your team know it's better to fail than to be timid.
- If you are going to create great teams.
- Coach them you to lead that mistakes are part of the process.
- And they have the power to turn you into something better than you were before.
Give them what they need to be a successful
- There are very simple way to find out what your team needs, ask them.
- You may not always be able to give them everything they want.
- But you can always work hard to make sure they have everything they need.
Environment for fun and enjoyment to be created
- Your team performs better when they are able to relax and are having a good time.
- Fun is the element that allows people to make it through the difficult tasks and overwhelming deadlines.
- And the best leaders know how to make it work without compromising the team's work ethic or commitment to excellence.
Tech them that everything is hard but before it’s easy
- Encourage your team to persist until something happens.
- Remember that they will never know their limits until they're pushed to the edge.
- Great leaders know that when you push people to their limits.
- You are teaching them to always go further.
- When you exceed your limits enough, you realize that there really are no limits.
Give them permission to something to learn and grow on
- The best teams, like the best leaders, are never stagnant.
- Build plenty of opportunities for your team members to learn and grow. Whether it's a class, a conference, or even a reading group or lunchtime seminar series.
Teach them, be honest and encourage candor
- A great leader is honest.
- Leader encourage their teams to be transparent and speak with candor.
- Sometimes somethings went wrong, that’s important that everyone feel that they can speak with honesty.
- Honesty leads to be problems being dealt with and difficulties being solved.
- Honesty is the best policy.
Show them fearless, to give encourage to them be brave
- Every leader, you need to show your team fearlessness and encourage them to be brave, to take chances, to go out on a limb.
- Every leaders coach and teach the team-they are right there with them not on the sidelines screaming and instilling fear but showing them fearlessness and encouraging bravery within them.
Get personal as you are being professional
- Building a great team means building a personal relationship with each member of your team.
- It doesn't have to be a close friendship.
- But a recognition of people as fully developed human beings and not just team members who get the job done.
- Make sure you spend some time getting to know them, show them that you genuinely care about them and have their best interests in mind.