C# Thread Synchronization | Thread Synchronization in C#
C# Thread Synchronization
- Synchronization is a technique that allows only one thread to access the resource for the particular time and no other thread can interrupt until the assigned thread finishes its task.
- Threads are allowed to access any resource for the required execution time, in multithreading programs.
- Threads share resources and executes asynchronously and it is mainly used in case of transactions like deposit, withdraw etc.
- Accessing shared resources (data) is critical task that sometimes may halt the system and we deal with by making threads synchronized.
Advantages of Thread Synchronization
- No thread Interface
- Consistency Maintain
- We can use C# lock keyword to execute program synchronously and it ensures that other thread does not interrupt the execution until the execution finish.
- It is used to get lock for the current thread and execute the task and then release the lock.