C# this - c# - c# tutorial - c# net
What is the use of this Keyword in C# ?
- In c# programming, this is a keyword that refers to the current instance of the class.
- There can be 3 main usage of this keyword in C#.
- It can be used to refer current class instance variable. It is used if field names (instance variables) and parameter names are same, that is why both can be distinguish easily.
- It can be used to pass current object as a parameter to another method.
- It can be used to declare indexers.
this keyword in c# Example
C# this example
- Let's see the example of this keyword in C# that refers to the fields of current class.