C# Features - c# - c# tutorial - c# net
What are the special features of C# ?
- C# is object oriented programming language. It provides a lot of features that are given below.
- Modern programming language
- Object oriented
- Type safe
- Scalable and Updateable
- Component oriented
- Structured programming language
- Rich Library
- Fast speed
- C# is a simple language in the sense that it provides structured approach (to break the problem into parts), rich set of library functions, data types etc.
Modern Programming Language
- C# programming is based upon the current trend and it is very powerful and simple for building scalable, interoperable and robust applications.
- C# is object oriented programming language. OOPs makes development and maintenance easier where as in Procedure-oriented programming language it is not easy to manage if code grows as project size grow.
- C# type safe code can only access the memory location that it has permission to execute. Therefore it improves a security of the program.
- Interoperability process enables the C# programs to do almost anything that a native C++ application can do.
Scalable and Updateable
- C# is automatic scalable and updateable programming language. For updating our application we delete the old files and update them with new ones.
- C# is component oriented programming language. It is the predominant software development methodology used to develop more robust and highly scalable applications.
Structured Programming Language
- C# is a structured programming language in the sense that we can break the program into parts using functions. So, it is easy to understand and modify.
- C# provides a lot of inbuilt functions that makes the development fast.
- The compilation and execution time of C# language is fast.