- Python is a famous programming language that may be used for an extensive kind of applications.
- It consists of high-degree information structures, dynamic typing, dynamic binding, and lots of greater functions that make it as beneficial for complicated application development as it's far for scripting or "glue language" that connects components together.
- It also can be extended to make system calls to nearly all operating system and to run code written in C or C++ .
- Due to its ability to run on almost each system architecture, Python is a universal language observed in a whole lot of specific applications.
- It is used for:
- Web development (server-side)
- Software development
- System Scripting
Introduction to Python - Introduction in Python - Python Tutorial
What is Python ?
What can Python do ?
- It is used on a server to create web applications.
- It is used alongside software to create workflows.
- It connects to database systems. It can also read and alter files.
- It is used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- It is used for speedy prototyping, or for production-prepared software program development.
Why Python ?
- Python works on distinct platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- Python has an easy syntax just like the English language.
- Python has syntax that lets in builders to write down applications with fewer strains than a few different programming languages.
- Python runs on an interpreter system, that means that code may be achieved as quickly as its miles written.
- This approach that prototyping may be very quick. Python may be allocated with in a procedural manner, an object-orientated manner or a practical manner.
Characteristics of Python
- It helps functional and structured programming strategies as well as OOP .
- It may be used as a scripting language or may be compiled to byte-code for building huge applications.
- It gives very high-level dynamic data types and helps dynamic type checking.
- It helps automated garbage collection.
- It may be easily included with C, C++, COM, ActiveX, CORBA, and Java.