Learn html - html tutorial - onseeking attribute in html - html examples - html programs
- The onseeking attribute specifies a script to run though the user starts moving to a new position in the audio/video.
- The onseeking attribute is a section of the Event Attributes.
Syntax for onseeking attribute in HTML:
Differences between HTML 4.01 and HTML5 for onseeking attribute:
||The script to be run on onseeking
Sample Coding for onseeking Attribute in HTML:
Code Explanation for onseeking Attribute in HTML:
- <video> tag is used to display the video and it has id as “wikiVideo”.
- <source> tag defines the source of video resource.
- onSeeking() JavaSript function used to display the position of the video seeking by its time in <p> tag which has id as “position”.
Output for onseeking Attribute in HTML:
- The video file has been displayed.
- The output shows the playing video with its duration in seconds.
- The seconds of video is displayed as Position has been moved to 9.196897.
Browser Support for onseeking Attribute in HTML:
Tips and Notes
- The currentTime property of the Audio/Video Object is used to get the present playback position
Related Searches to onseeking Attribute in html
css events list
html tutorialshtml editor html code html form html tutorial html color html color codes html table html img html5 html code for website html and css html programs html website free html editor html5 tutorial wysiwyg html editor html tutorial pdf html converter php tutorial html example html tutorial css tutorial html css html tags html basics code html html online html mailto html lang html tags list