car insurance alaska - Top 10 best car / auto insurance list in alaska - auto insurance alaska
About Alaska, United States
- Alaska is located in northwest extremity of North America. and it has a maritime border with Russia to the west across the Bering Strait.
- Alaska is the largest state in USA by area and the 3rd least populous and the least densely populated of the 50 United States.
- In terms of population half of Alaska's residents live within the Anchorage metropolitan area. Predominantly, the main occupation of alaska people are fishing, natural gas, and oil industries, resources which it has in abundance. Military bases and tourism are also have a significant impact on their economy.
- In terms of financial data, 2007 gross state product was $44.9 billion, 45th in the nation. In terms of personal income per capita of a person in the year 2007 was $40,042, ranking 15th in the nation.
- In 2013, study by Phoenix Marketing International gave a clear statistics as, Alaska had the fifth-largest number of millionaires per capita in US, contributing the ratio of of 6.75 percent in the overall millionaires.
- Domainted alaska business - Main businesses are oil and gas industry which dominates the Alaskan economy, with more than 80% of the state's revenues derived from petroleum extraction. other main export product are seafood, primarily salmon, cod, Pollock and crab.
- Road transport in Alaska : Very few road connections are there in alaska when compared to the rest of the U.S. The state's road system covers a relatively small area of the state, linking the central population centers and the Alaska Highway, the principal route out of the state through Canada.
- About alaska capital - The state capital, Juneau don't have proper road transport inturn, it is not accessible by road, only a car ferry which has several debates over the decades about moving the capital to a city on the road system, or building a road connection from Haines. The western part of Alaska has no road system connecting the communities with the rest of Alaska.
- Alaska Capital City: Juneau.
- Alaska Nickname: The Last Frontier.
- Capital Tour: Alaska Capital Tour.
- Alaska Flag: The blue field represents the sky, the sea, and mountain lakes, as well as Alaska's wildflowers.
- Alaska Flower: Forget Me Not (Myosotis alpestris) .
- Alaska Largest Cities: Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Kenai, Kodiak, Bethel, Palmer.
- Alaska Origin of State Name: Based on an Aleut word alaxsxaq literally meaning "object toward which the action of the sea is directed" or more simply, "the mainland“.
- Alaska Population (2013):735,132.
- Alaska Rank: 47 of 50.
- Alaska Area: 656,425 sq. mi (1,700,134 sq.km.), 1st.
- Alaska Land: 570,374 sq. mi. (1,477,263 sq.km.), 1st.
- Alaska Water: 86,051 sq. mi. (222,871 sq.km.), 1st.
- Alaska Geographic Center:60 miles northwest of Mount McKinley.
- Alaska Highest Point: MT. McKinley ; 20,320 feet, (6,194 m) 1st tallest.
- Alaska Location: Absolute Center: 64°43.9'N / 152°28.2'W.
- Alaska Relative Center: 60 miles NW of Mt. McKinley.
- Alaska Lowest Point: Gulf of Alaska, Bering Sea, and Arctic Ocean ; sea level, tied for 3rd lowest.
- Alaska Museums:
- Anchorage Museum (Anchorage).
- University of Alaska Museum of the North (Fairbanks).
- Sheldon Museum & Cultural Center (Haines).
- State Parks: Alaska State Parks.
- Agriculture: Seafood, nursery stock, dairy products, vegetables, livestock.
- Alaska Industry: Petroleum and natural gas, gold and other mining, food processing, lumber and wood products, tourism.
- The climate in Southeast Alaska is a mid-latitude oceanic climate in the southern sections and a subarctic oceanic climate in the northern parts.
- The climate in the extreme north of Alaska is Arctic with long, very cold winters and short, cool summers.
- Even in July, the average low temperature in Barrow is 34 °F (1 °C).
- Alaska's main export product (excluding oil and natural gas) is seafood, primarily salmon, cod, Pollock and crab.
- Agriculture represents a very small fraction of the Alaskan economy.
- Agricultural production is primarily for consumption within the state and includes nursery stock, dairy products, vegetables, and livestock.
- Manufacturing is limited, with most foodstuffs and general goods imported from elsewhere.
Alaska car insurance Details - auto insurance alaska
Drivers in Alaska should carry minimum liability coverage that is 50/100/50 or better, meaning
- $50,000 per person for bodily injury,
- $100,000 per accident for bodily injury, and
- $50,000 for property damage.
The minimum liability coverage allowed in the state of Alaska is 50/100/25, providing adequate protection.
The best option is, you should get better coverage, such as 100/300/100, to fully protect youself from out-of-pocket costs in the event of any car accidents in Alaska
- Getting the best and cheap car insurance quotes is really important. In Alaska, you're legally required to have the car insurance coverage at the levels listed in the chart below.
- Once you're familiar with the basics, take a look at the common coverage levels of policyholders in Alaska. Many car insurance companies are competiting.
- It's a great way to get a sense of cheap liability auto insurance and the vehicle insurance rates depends on the vehicle insured.
- Your agent can help you understand the different full coverage car insurance types and you can collect car insurance quotes available in your state.
- Then you can decide cheap car insurance and also insurance agent to be preferred or not what limits and deductibles best fit your needs. As your life changes, your vehicle insurance rates should, too.
- Your agent will be there to discuss your options and help you find ways to save on your premium.
- Wikitechy also provides you with helpful information so you can better understand car insurance and car insurance quotes can be taken online and rest easy knowing you're protected.
car insurance quotes in alaska - Details - car insurance alaska
If you are looking for any of the below queries in mind for car insurance in alaska. This page will provide you all the necessary details,
- cheap auto insurance
- cheap car insurance
- compare car insurance
- car insurance companies
- very cheap car insurance
- car insurance cheap
- temporary car insurance
- affordable auto insurance
- classic car insurance
- car insurance compare
- affordable car insurance
- car insurance quotes online
- best auto insurance
- online auto insurance
- car insurance rates
- insurance companies car
- cheap car insurance companies
- general auto insurance
- auto insurance companies
- free car insurance quotes
- general car insurance
- car insurance online
- budget car insurance
- commercial auto insurance
- car insurance comparison
- online car insurance
- comprehensive car insurance
- best car insurance
Common Terms in car insurance quotes alaska - car insurance alaska
Below are some of the terms for travel insurance and travelers insurance for car insurance alaska ,
car insurance Adjuster - The person from your car insurance companies who investigates and evaluates your damage and losses.
- insurance agent - An individual or organization licensed to sell and service insurance policies for an auto insurance companies.
- insurance broker - Fee Agreement - The contract between you and your broker. It lists the fees for your broker's services
- insurance Cancellation - When you or your insurance company ends your policy early. They might do this because you did not pay your premium. You might cancel your policy because you are no longer own or drive a car.
- insurance claim - Your request to an insurance companies to cover an accident or other loss.
- full coverage car insurance - Pays for damage to your car caused by physical contact with another vehicle or an object, such as a tree, rock, guardrail, building, or person. insurance coverage makes you to get the loss of your property
- Commission - The fee that an insurance company pays an agent or broker when they sell a policy
- Comprehensive coverage - Pays for damage to your car caused by something other than a collision, such as fire, theft, vandalism, windstorm, flood, falling objects, etc.
- Deductible - The amount of the loss that you must pay before your insurance company pays anything. Only comprehensive and collision coverage have deductibles.
- Gap coverage - This pays the difference between the fair market value of your new car and the balance you owe on your loan or lease.
- Insured - The person who can receive covered benefits in case of an accident or loss. Also called the policyholder.Addition to the "car insurance" the policyholder will be advised to take "life insurance" too.
- car insurance companies - Insurer - The company that issues your insurance. compare car insurance to look for the "cheap insurance" companies. auto insurance companies will provide you the auto insurance quotes to you. If you feel it's a "best auto insurance" company go ahead with them.
- Liability coverage - car insurance that helps pay for the injuries and damage to others from accidents that are not your fault. affordable insurance and comprehensive car insurance are key factors you need to check for the getting insurance.
- Surcharge - An extra charge that is added to the premium by an insurance company. This usually happens because a covered driver has had an accident or moving violation that is their fault.
- Subrogation - When one insurance company pays money on a claim, and then tries to get paid back or reimbursed by another insurance company
- Declarations page - Usually the first page of an insurance policy. It lists the full legal name of your insurance company, the amount and types of coverage, the deductibles, and the vehicle(s) insured.
Top Ranking Lists - compare car insurance - car insurance alaska
Related Searches to cheap car insurance in alaska
affordable car insurance in alaska
car insurance in alaska
cheap car insurance in alaska
cheap car insurance alaska ak
is car insurance cheaper in alaska
cheap auto insurance
cheap car insurance
compare car insurance
car insurance companies
car insurance quotes
auto insurance quotes
car insurance alaska
alaska car insurance
cheap car insurance in anchorage alaska
cheapest car insurance anchorage alaska
car insurance in anchorage alaska
car insurance in fairbanks alaska
car insurance in juneau alaska
car insurance anchorage alaska
alaska car insurance requirements
alaska insurance regulations
car insurance alaska
auto insurance alaska
alaska car insurance
alaska auto insurance