Zoho Interview Questions and Answers - 15 Minutes - Free - Live Webinar
To receive Webinar materials Register here
Zoho Interview Questions and Answers
1. A group of friends goes for dinner and gets bill of Rs 2400 . Two of them says that they have forgotten their purse so remaining make an extra contribution of Rs 100 to pay up the bill. Tell the no. of person in that group ?
2. A group of friends went on a holiday to a hill station. It rained for 13 days. But when it rained in the morning, the afternoon was lovely. And when it rained in the afternoon, the day was preceded by clear morning. Altogether there were 11 very nice mornings and 12 very nice afternoons. How many days did their holiday last ?
3. There are 3 jars of different sizes.one jar holds 8 liters of milk the other 2 jars of 5 liters and 3 jars are empty. There is no measuring level or marks in all the jars Juggle between these 3 jars and get 2 jars containing 4litres each at the end
4. How to print a message to console without using main() function ?(do not use even static blocks also.)
5. Explain the struts-configuration file ?
6. If A:B =5:9, B:C=3:8 then A:B:C= ?
7. The LCM of two positive no’s is 168 and their product is 504. what is the difference in their squares?
8. A man loses 20% of his money and after spending 70% of the remainder he is left with Rs. 270. Originally, he had ?
9. How can we enable the USB pen drive in Network if Network administrator Disable the Drive? Assume You are Computer administrator but when you enable it show windows can't enable this drive ?
10. Difference between data structure and data base ?
11. Chocolate cost is Rs.1 and if we return 3 wrappers(covers) of chocolate we get 1 more chocolate. If you have Rs.15 how many chocolates do you get ?
Resume Sample for Zoho Company => Click Here
Cover Letter to apply job in Zoho Company => Click Here
Interview Dress Code for Zoho Company => Click Here
HR Interview Questions for Zoho Company => Click Here
Interview Preparation - Technology wise for Zoho Company => Click Here
How to apply for Zoho Company => Click Here