TCS Interview Questions and Answers - 15 Minutes - Free - Live Webinar
To receive Webinar materials Register here
TCS Digital Interview Questions and Answers
1. In a particular year, the month of January had exactly 4 Thursdays, and 4 Sundays. On which day of the week did January 1st occur in the year ?
Answer : A. Monday...
2. What is the angle between two hands when time is 5:30 ?
A. 20 degree
B. 18.75 degree
C. 160 degree
D. 15 degree
Answer : D. 15 degree...
3. The famous church in the city of Kumbakonam has a big clock tower and is said to be over 300 years old. Every Monday 10.00 AM the clock is set by Antony, doing service in the church. The Clock loses 6 minutes every hour. What will be the actual time when the faulty clock shows 3 P.M on Friday ?
A. 1.10 am
B. 1.40 am
C. 12.10 am
D. 12.10 pm
Answer : A. 1.10 am...
4. How many times do the hands of a clock coincide in 5 hours ?
Answer : B. 4...
5. What is the chance that a leap year selected at random contains 53 Fridays ?
Answer : C. 2/7...
6. Between 9 a.m and 9 p.m of a particular day for how many times are the minute and hour hands together ?
Answer : A. 11...
7. How many palindromes are there in a clock from noon to midnight ( For Example 5.45 is a palindrome) ?
Answer : C. 57...
8. One quarter of the time till now from midnight and half of the time remaining from now up to midnight adds to the present time. What is the present time ?
Answer : C. 9:36...
9. A clock loses 1% time during first week and then gains 2% time during the next one week. if the clock was set right at 12noon on Sunday what will be the the time exactly that the clock will show 14days from the time it was set right ?
A. 1:30:48 pm
B. 1:40:48 pm
C. 1:40:38 pm
D. 1:30:48 am
Answer : B. 1:40:48...
10. Find the greatest number that will divide 148 246 and 623 leaving remainders 4 6 and 11 respectively ?
Answer : B. 12...
11. For any two numbers we define an operation $ yielding another number, X $ Y such that following condition holds: " X $ X = 0 for all X " X $ (Y $ Z) = X $ Y + Z Find the Value of 2012 $ 0 + 2012 $ 1912 ?
D. Cannot be determined
Answer : A. 2112...
12. If A=x3y2 and B=xy3 then find the HCF of A, B ?
Answer : B. xy2...
13. In how many way possible ways can you write 1800 as a product of 3 positive integers a, b, c ?
Answer : B. 360...
14. A number is divided by 5, 3, 2 successively in order to get remainders of 0, 2, 1 respectively. What will be the remainder when the same number is divided by 2, 3, 5 respectively ?
A. 4, 3, 2
B. 1, 0, 4
C. 2, 1, 3
D. 4, 1, 2
Answer : B. 1, 0, 4...
15. Which of the following numbers must be added to 5678 to give a reminder 35 when divided by 460 ?
Answer : B. 797...
16. What is the remainder when (1234567890123456789)24 is divided by 6561 ?
Answer : D. 0...
17. The remainder when m + n is divided by 12 is 8, and the remainder when m - n is divided by 12 is 6. If m > n, then what is the remainder when mn divided by 6 ?
Answer : D. 1...
18. What is the perfect square if we divide the number 2088 ?
Answer : A. 58...
19. A mother her little daughter and her just born infant boy together stood on a weighing machine which shows 74kgs. How much does the daughter weight if the mother weights 46kg more than the combined weight of daughter and the infant and the infant weighs 60% less than the daughter ?
D. Cannot be determined
Answer : C. 10...
20. Mr.Govind was a building contractor. He was doing reasonably well in his business but was always on an expansion mode.Mr.Govind won a contract with the Corporation and his business began to boom. So he decided to deploy more people in his projects. If he were to increase his labour force by 33.33%, what will be percentage reduction in the work load of each employee ?
Answer : C. 25...
21. Three partners X, Y, Z start the business. Y's capital has been four times Z's capital also twice X's capital has been equal to three time Y's capital. In case total profit has been Rs. 16500 at end of the year. Find out Y's share in it ?
Answer : C. 6000...
22. In paper A, one student got 18 out of 70 and in paper B he got 14 out of 30. In which paper he did fare well ?
A. Paper A
B. Paper B
Answer : B. Paper B...
23. The value of a scooter depreciates in such a way that its value at the end of each year is 3/4 of its value at the beginning of the same year. If the initial value of the scooter is Rs. 40.000. what is its value at the end of 3 years ?
Answer : B. 16875...
24. Chauncy, an English bulldog, received 1200 votes in the Mr Bulldog USA competition, giving him approximately 30 percent of the vote. Approximately what percent of the remaining votes would he have needed to receive in order to win 70 percent of the total votes ?
Answer : D. 57...
25. Ajith sells a table to Ajay at 10% profit and Ajay sells it to Anoob at 10% loss. At what price did Ajith purchase the table if Anoob paid Rs.2178 ?
A. Rs 2100
B. Rs 2150
C. Rs 2200
D. Rs 2250
Answer : C. Rs 2200...
26. Fresh fruit contains 68% water and dry fruit contains 20% water. How much dry fruit can be obtained from 100 kg of fresh fruits ?
A. 43 kg
B. 40 kg
C. 42 kg
D. 41 kg
Answer : B. 40 kg...
27. In the general elections, the parties 1, 2 and 3 got votes as 45, 12 and 43% respectively. If a total of 16000 people voted, then by what number of votes did the coalition of party 2 and 3 win ?
Answer : C. 1600...
28. The percentage increase in the number of pens sold by a trader from Tuesday to Wednesday is same as the percentage decrease in the number of pens sold from Monday to Tuesday. On Wednesday the trader sold 16 pens more than those he sold on Tuesday. If the percentage decrease in sales from Monday to Tuesday is 20%, how many pens did he sell on Tuesday ?
Answer : D. 80...
29. How many ways the letters of the word "ARMOUR" can be arranged ?
E. None of these
Answer : D. 360...
30. In how many ways, a group of 3 boys and 2 girls can be formed out of a total of 4 boys and 4 girls ?
Answer : D. 24...
Resume Sample for TCS Digital Company => Click Here
Cover Letter to apply job in TCS Digital Company => Click Here
Interview Dress Code for TCS Digital Company => Click Here
HR Interview Questions for TCS Digital Company => Click Here
Interview Preparation - Technology wise for TCS Digital Company => Click Here
How to apply for TCS Digital Company => Click Here