What is the maximum strength of cub compress strength in one cub testing ?
- First of all, we make the concrete cube at some mix proposition as M15, M20.
- Then after one day the curing on concrete cube at 7days or 28days and we find out the compressive strength of concrete
Sampling of Cubes for Test :
- Clean the mounds and apply oil.
- Fill the concrete in the molds in layers approximately 5cm thick.
- Compact each layer with not less than 35strokes per layer using a tamping rod (steel bar 16mm diameter and 60cm long, bullet pointed at lower end).
- Level the top surface and smoothen it with a trowel.