[Fix] - Unfortunately Google Search has stopped
Unfortunately, Google Search has stopped
- Go to the menu and select Settings / Applications.
- Select "All" -> Google Search.
- Click on "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache" buttons.
- Select "Download Manager" -> "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache" buttons.
Fix 2 :
- Go to settings ->apps ->all apps
- Click Google Search -> disable -> Force stop.
- After few seconds, again go to Google search -> enable.
Fix 3 :
- Update the android version and restart the mobile.
Applies to android version :
- Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0–4.0.4
- KitKat 4.4–4.4.4, 4.4W–4.4W.2
Related Error Tags :
- Fixing “Unfortunately, Google Search has stopped.” errors in Android
- fixing (unfortunately Google search has stopped) Error for android
- Unfortunately, Google Search has Stopped Working
- How to fix unfortunately Google Search has stopped
- Why am I getting the error message Unfortunately, Google Search has stopped?
- How to Fix "Unfortunately, Google Search has stopped" Error in Android
- unfortunately google search has stopped fix