Run DLL error messagebackground container.dll
I am getting the following error message:
Run DLL error message/background container.dll
There was a problem starting
c:\users\ed\appData\local\conduit\backgroundco container\background container.dll
- Here we have the fix, RunDLL is a legitimate Windows file that executes/loads .dll (Dynamic Link Library) modules which too will be legitimate ( genuine /authenticated ) or at other cases sometimes malware related.
- A RunDLL "Error loading... message usually occurs when the .dll file (Dynamic link library file) that was set to run at the startup in the registry or as a scheduled task has been deleted.
- Obviously Windows is trying to load this file / file(s) but cannot able to locate it since the file was mostly likely removed during an anti-virus or anti-malware scan.
- However, in general an associated orphaned registry entry still remains and is telling to Windows to load the file when it was booting up.
- Since the file no longer exists over there, so the Windows will display an error message.
- You need to remove this registry entry so that “Windows stops searching for the file when it loads”.
In order to resolve this issue, we need to download AutoRuns and save it to our Desktop.
- After that, create a new folder on the hard drive called AutoRuns (C:\AutoRuns) and extract (unzip) the file there in that path.
- Proceeding further, we need to Open the folder and double-click on autoruns.exe to launch it in order to use.
- Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run as Administrator while performing this operation.
- We need to be patient as it scans through and populates the entries.
- When the scanning was completed, it will say Ready at the at the bottom and list all of the entries under the Everything tab.
- In the top menu, we need to click File > Find... and type the file name (backgroundcontainer.dll) related to the error message, then we need to click Find Next.
- Alternatively, at other cases we can scroll through the list and look for any entry related to backgroundcontainer.dll and conduit.
- If found, right-click on the entry and choose delete.
- Exit Autoruns and reboot the computer when it was done.
We have an another fix for this issue,
1. Go to Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Open Task Scheduler and click on the Task Scheduler Library.
3. Look through the list for an entry related to BackgroundContainer.
4. If found, then we need to right-click on it and select the option Delete.
5. Exit all the programs and reboot the computer when it was completely done.
Mentioned below the fix for this issue (Run DLL error messagebackground container.dll),
We can also use the free Program to do that for resolving this issue, too:
"Autoruns for Windows v11.32"
Sometimes simply we can Go to the link mentioned below Download, install, update and scan your System with the free version of Malwarebytes AntiMalware:
Another best way to fix this issue is to simply just go and Remove BackgroundContainer.dll adware from your computer with AdwCleaner
The AdwCleaner utility will scan the entire computer for BackgroundContainer.dll adware, that have been installed in the computer without our knowledge.
1. We can download AdwCleaner utility from the below link.
ADWCLEANER DOWNLOAD LINK
(This link will automatically download AdwCleaner on your computer)
2. Before starting AdwCleaner, close all open programs in the computer and internet browsers, then double-click on the AdwCleaner icon to kick start it to resolve this issue.
Sometimes, this happens,
1. If Windows prompts asking you whether or not wish to run AdwCleaner, please allow it to run in your local machine or lap.
2. When the program opens, click on the Scan button as shown below.
3. On performing this , the AdwCleaner will now start to search for the BackgroundContainer.dll malicious files that may be installed inside the computer.
4. In order to remove the BackgroundContainer.dll malicious files that were detected in the previous step, please click on the Clean button to perform the cleaning process in your sytem.
AdwCleaner will now prompt by giving a message to save any open files or data as the program will need to reboot the computer. Please do so and then click on the OK button.
Here we give you the other fix for this BackgroundContainer.dll issue. In general, it was removed by the AntiVirus Scanner in our system, but the registry entries are still present to start the malware at startup.
search (F3 or CTRL+F) for BackgroundContainer.dll
And finally, delete all entries you find.
Do this as follows:
1. Press Windows Key + R
2. In run dialog box , type “regedit” and press Enter
3. Go to HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
4. Delete BackgroundContainer.dll
5. Reboot your PC to resolve this issue
- Remove BackgroundContainer.dll error
- Run DLL error message/background container.dll
- Remove BackgroundContainer.dll Error Message
- backgroundcontainer.dll error, how to fix
- How I Fixed The Conduit Background Container.dll Run Error