Patch Installation Failure - Unknown Error Code: 2145124329
When the patches are installed on Network connected computers the error occurs as "Unknown Error Code: 2145124329".
1. Patch is not appropriate as intended.
2. Operating system is corrupted / not updated.
The error usually occurs when installing a patch for an application that is no longer a valid or required patch. A
best way would be to uninstall and reinstall the needed version of the software.
Some patch updates require admin rights. Hence login into the intended PC as network administrator to perform this patch operation.
- Patches are failing with error code -2145124329
- Windows 7 SP1 Patches Failed 2145124329 Error
- What Is Error Code 2145124329?
- Patch Installation Failure- "Unknown Error Code: 2145124329