The exact error that occurs in the Chrome Debugger Console tab is:
GET http://myazureapp.cloudapp.net/Scripts/underscore-min.map 404 (Not Found)
- The issue occurs because of source mapping. This allows to debug with readable code in the browser's developer tools when working with minified JS files.
- The minified version of Underscore.js file has this command at the end of the file:
Hence the browser's developer’s tools will try to download
underscore-min.map on encounter with this line. To avoid the download,
1. The line of command must be removed from underscore-min.js.
2. Add underscore-min.map and underscore.js to the project file to avoid further chaos.
Related Error Tags :
- Fetching the value from a map by index using Underscore.js