[Fix] - I accidentally disabled my speakers, how do I re-enable them
- I accidentally disabled my speakers, how do I re-enable them
- I accidentally disabled my built-in speakers in the sound window.
- Now I don't have any sound on my Laptop Whenever I open the "Sound" window, it says that there is "No audio output device installed".
- Right-click the speaker icon in the notification area (it should have a red X on it)
- Then Choose "Playback devices"
- After doing that, the Sound control panel should appear, doing so on the "Playback Devices" tab - there won't be any playback devices visible.
- Proceeding to the next step, we need to Right-click in the main area of the window where the devices would normally appear.
- After this step, we need to Check the "Show Disabled Devices" option.
- At this particular point your speakers should re-appear, but will still be disabled.
- Finally , Right-click the speakers and choose Enable.
Fixes are applicable to the following versions of windows :
- accidentally disabled speaker’s windows 7
- how to enable speakers in windows 10
- i accidentally disabled my speaker’s windows 10
- accidentally disabled headphones windows 10
- how to re-enable speakers in windows 10
Related Error Tags :
- speakers enabled but no sound
- how to enable speakers after disabling them
- How to Enable Audio Device in Windows 7