[fix]-error code 2147221164
"Class Not Registered" Run-time Error '-2147221164
1. Insufficient user rights.
2. Required class libraries are not registered.
1. Login as a normal user.
2. Find the path for nireports.dll file. Usually it is in C:\Program Files\[software] directory.
3. Register the library by going to Start -> Run -> type regsvr32 "Library Filepath".
4. Click the OK button.
Executing the application by choosing “Run as Administrator” option.
Uninstall the software and install a fresh version by checking the machine compatibility.
1. Login into the PC with admin credentials.
2. Select Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Restore.
3. Select the option “Restore my PC to an earlier date” and click Next.
4. Select the recent system restore date in the “select a restoration point” list and click Next.
5. Proceed with the verification screen.
6. Finally restart the PC after finishing the recovery process.
- Run time error ’713′: Class not registered. You need the following file to be installed on your machine.
- Active & Direct Reporting: How to Install and register MSSTDFMT.DLL
- "Runtime error"/"Class not registered" error
- Run-time error 713: Class not registered. Looking for object with CLSID: (00000010-0000-0010-8000-00AA006D2EA4).
- Class Not Registered Run-time Error -2147221164 (80040154)
- How To Fix Com Error! Code: -2147221164; Message: Class Not registered.