[fix]-Error 1671 when updating or restoring iPhone
1. Version Issue: Incompatible version due to lack of renewal.
2. OS Issue: Older version of Operating system.
3. Virus and Malware Issue: Antivirus without necessary updates or corrupted by virus due to lack of antivirus.
4. Hardware Issue: Attached various USB controllers.
5. USB HUB Issue: iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch associated via a slow USB.
Error 1671 when updating or restoring iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
1. Software Updates: Update the software used for the device with latest version.
2. Antivirus updates: Install antivirus and perform a scan to remove infections. If antivirus exist, update its defintions and then perform a full system scan.
3. OS Updates: Install the operating system with latest version compatible for the device.
4. Hardware Fix: Associate the device via USB 2.0 or higher port.
- How to fix iPhone / iPad backup, update & restore errors in iTunes
- Get help with iOS update and restore errors
- 100% working method to fix ITUNES ERROR on RESTORING
- How to Fix iTunes Error 9006 iPhone iPad and iPod Touch
- How to fix the Error 1671 when updating or restoring iPhone, iPad
- unknown error occured 1671 - iPad