As per requirement performed changes in the dimensions of a cube and on code re-build the error occurs.
Can't build cube because of broken aggregations
Reason for the error:
The dimensions are missing in the aggregations for current cube changes.
Add the missing dimensions in the aggregation and perform a code rebuild. Follow the below steps to perform the same:
1. Go to the Design Aggregations tool.
2. Stop after building an aggregation.
3. Now proceed with removing the dimensions that are not needed anymore.
4. Perform the aggregations rebuild to fix the issue.
- Avoid Common SQL Server Analysis Services Problems
- ssas Aggregation design wizard
- SAS OLAP Cube: 3 Tips to Increase Performance
- sql server - SSAS cube process time increased after making fact
- How do aggregations work in SSAS?
- ssas cube design cannot build.