[fix]-OAuth Redirect URIs on your facebook app setting
Facebook app setting is missing with "OAuth Redirect URIs"
Given URL is not permitted by the Application configuration:". You need to define "OAuth Redirect URIs" on your facebook app setting
1. Open your facebook developer account.
2. Open the App with this error.
3. Click on Settings -> Advance.
4. Find "Valid OAuth redirect URIs" at the bottom of the page and mark the redirect URI as given below:
App URI: http://www.example.com/abc/index.php
Redirect URI: http://www.example.com/abc/oauthcallback.html
- Facebook login "given URL not allowed by application configuration
- Given URL is not permitted by the application configuration
- Facebook - Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration
- Facebook throws configuration error "Given URL is not allowed.
- What should be Valid OAuth redirect URIs for Facebook App.
- facebook - Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not allowed.